INSADA INTEGRATED DESIGN TEAM is one of Indonesia’s leading architecture and interior design firm. Ever since its inception in 1990, INSADA’s commitment to design quality have helped client achieve successful projects both nationally and internationally.
We are seeking talented Junior Architect who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team.
Junior Architect Role
- Ready for active participation in all phases of the design process under immediate supervision
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D Renderings, and architectural drawings
- Thrive with personal responsibility and accountability
Please note this job description contains only a partial listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Completion of an Architectural Degree program (S1)
- Ability to mesh well with everyone here. Office culture is a priority
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and graphic softwares such as Rhino, Sketchup, 3D Studio Max, vRay, Photoshop, InDesign
Your application should consist of
- Cover Letter
- CV / Resume
- Portfolio / examples of recent work
- Salary Requirements
- Earliest Start Date
Compile materials above into a single PDF
Email your PDF to email@example.com
Please use ‘Junior Architect Application’ as a subject
Online portfolios are not preferred
No telephone calls or walk-ins please